One Nation Under God: Our American Heritage Ministries

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “One Nation Under God: Our American Heritage Ministries

  1. Praying for the knowledge of Gods divine calling over this nation to become more and more evident through your ministry and others like it. So exciting to be an American especially in these days! Blessings!

    Like

    • Janine, thank you for your words. I truly believe God is in charge and will lead us in the direction we need to go. I agree about being exciting to be an American in these days and being an American Christian is unbeatable…

      Like

  2. “We were blessed to have Brother Leon and Ms Sandie Stevens come a be a part of our Veterans Day service. They both were a pleasure to get know and love. Their presentation in the service was both delightful and challenging to our church. Thank you Brother and Mrs. Stevens for your labor in the Lord.”
    ~Pastor Chad Matheny, Freedom Baptist Church, Yuma, Arizona.

    Like

    • According to statistics, Donald Trump had an 8% chance of winning the Presidential Election verses Hillary Clinton’s 92%. I believe personally that God’s hand put Donald Trump and Mike Pence in office because the Bible tells us thst God is a rewarder to those who dilligently seek him. (Hebrews 11:6).

      Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s